So I heard about this story at a Zumbathon I attended this weekend. To my understanding, a 3 year old was bit by a pit bull and needs facial reconstruction surgery. The community however isn’t doing a very good job at helping because the mother and father of the child have a lot of tattoos.
All I could think when I heard this was - Tumblr wouldn’t stand for that.
Here is the link to the news story and to the fundraising site, please signal boost :)
Boosting the signal.
"I’ve always felt like such an outsider in this industry. Because I’m so insane, I guess."
First, go grab some headphones. The best ones you’ve got. If the best ones you’ve got are these suckers (or something similar), you should really go buy new ones, but use the best you’ve got for right now.
Take a break from whatever you’re doing for 2 minutes and listen, but just listen to the whole thing, even if you have to multi-task.
Headphones on? Okay. Good.
Now, press play.
“Upular (3D Audio Version)” - Pogo
THE MUSIC IS MOVING IN MY HEAD
I want to follow the music…
But it’s in my head… wow.
I will never not reblog this.
am I the only one who tilted my head to the music?
why the fuck does my brain tickles…
I just love how many things are unnecessary in this scene.
1) Regina’s skirt: I’m sure you can pull that down if you wanted to. Madame Mayor
2) How Regina is sitting: “Oh Miss Swan I just came by to torment you so I’ve decided to place myself provocatively atop your desk. Try not to become sexually aroused. Me having my perfect legs completely exposed to you should do the trick.”
3) Emma’s walk: I get that she’s a bit shocked from seeing Regina but did you have to slow your walk to a slow, swaggerifc vortex?
4) Emma’s expression: If my enemy was sitting atop my desk, disturbing my peace I most likely wouldn’t be gazing at them with lust, possibly thinking about how many ways I could bend them over said desk.
5) Though you cant really see it, Regina’s expression: Her eyes narrow slightly once Emma starts walking towards her. But not a, “You come near me I’ll slit your throat” eye-narrow, more of a, “Well damn I came to screw with you but now I’m not so sure which definition I’m going for anymore.” eye-narrow.
6) The very fact that Regina came, sat, and waited for Emma to show up with absolutely no one else is around: If I’m going to mess with someone, I’m going to go all out with an audience and everything. But Regina just lets herself into the office, props herself up on the desk and silently waits for Emma to show up. Alone, I might add. Hoping to get her all riled up just for fun.
I’m just saying. If you want to act completely straight just take notes from these two women, they’re experts. No homosexual vibes here at all. Random rant over.
I pull weird faces in photos because it’s better to look ugly on purpose
I feel straight was the wrong word to use about fanfics
it’s not porn - it’s canadian.
^ that fucking comment
damn this is hot